Saturday 29th February 2020
Join us on Saturday 29th February at St Ives Harbour Hotel
A feel good, fun night out for everyone! The Slinky Minsky’s mix together the wild style of cabaret with the timeless tastes of burlesque.
The whole night is filled with a 3 course meal, fizz, music, dancing & a lot of giggles!
Arrival at 7pm | £35 per person
Includes complimentary cocktail on arrival and a 3-course dinner and live entertainment from the Slinky Minsky's. Tables booked for 6 or more will receive a complimentary bottle of Prosecco for the table.
- Beetroot mousse, pickled walnuts, salad
- Traditional French Onion Soup with a gruyere croute.
- Smoked Salmon Tartare, avocado, caviar crème fraiche, blini's
- Duck Rillettes, Lilliput capers, cornichons, shallots, toasted rye bread.
- Onglet Steak, Diane sauce, pomme neuf, grilled tomato, watercress.
- Super bowl with quinoa, avocado, edamame, spinach, radish, pomegranate
- Poached Hake fillet, new potato cake, braised leeks, caper buerre noisette.
- Salsify, kale, swede and Winchester pithivier, chive mash, shallot cream sauce.
- Chocolate Delice, Blood Orange Sorbet.
- Vegan sticky toffee Pudding
- Apple & Cinnamon Tart Tatin, Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Pear Belle Helene.
Please specify your menu choices in the comments box on check out, along with any dietary requirements or allergies.
We will also be holding a raffle at the end of the evening, with all proceeds being donated to Kidz R Us.